(Pursuant to the "Code for the Protection of Personal Data", EU 2016/679 Regulation)
Under the law on protection of personal data,
Le Torri Vacation Rental
as Controller of the processing of your personal data, is required to provide you with information about the use of your personal data.
Source of personal data
The provision of data is optional. The refusal to provide data implies the impossibility of being contacted for the purposes indicated below. The conferment for marketing purposes is optional but the refusal to provide data makes it impossible to receive the information necessary for marketing purposes.
Providing us with your personal data is optional but if you don’t give us your details and your consent to use them, we will not be able to contact you or to send you any promotional offers.
Objectives of processing of personal data
Personal data is processed for the following purposes:
- a. to provide Internet access, to monitor Oscar WiFi service usage
- your MAC address (device physical address). Storage of this information is required to easy login access procedure. It avoids to carry out laborious authentication procedures and it might automatically reconnects the device during his stay.
This data will be recorded until 60 days after your last login date. The deferment of 60 days is required to delete automatically the data recorded: if the customer doesn't login after 60 days this data will be deleted permanently.
- your email address and optionally your name and surname; needed to verify any disruption in Internet access provisioning, verify actual login on the system and monitor that conditions of use are not violated.
This data will be kept from the date of its registration until 7 days after last login date.
In the event that the user decides to access the Service through the social network to which he is registered, if any of those made available, we will collect the data that the user has decided to share on the social platform and other personal data that the user can decide to share at the moment.
Methods for data processing
The collected data will be processed using computer tools.
Appropriate security measures are observed to prevent data loss, illicit or inappropriate use and unauthorized access.
Who deals with your data
The processing of personal data takes place at the aforementioned office and is carried out by appointed personnel.
Retention period of your data
Data relating to marketing activities will be kept until the request for cancellation by the interested party.
Personal data processed for contractual or economic purposes such as invoicing will be processed for the mandatory time required by the laws of jurisdiction.
You right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority is reserved.
Rights of interested parties pursuant to Article 15 EU 2016/679
You have the right to be aware of whether or not the processing of personal data referring to you is underway, and, if so, to have information regarding:
• the purposes for processing the data
• the categories of data in question
• the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data has been or will be communicated, in particular if the recipients are of third countries or international organizations
• when possible, the retention period of the personal data provided or, if not possible, the criteria used to determine this period
• the existence of your right to request the data controller to rectify or delete your personal data or limit the processing of personal data concerning you or to oppose its processing
• the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority
• if the data is not provided by you, all the information available on its origin
• the existence of an automated decision-making process, including the profiling referred to in Article 22 (1) and (4) and, at least in such cases, significant information on the logic used, as well as the importance and expected consequences of such processing for the person concerned.
Requests should be sent via email to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org